Alan Johnson Jerry Toliver Jet (1 Viewer)

Michael- get something done today bro-
daydreaming gets nothing done- and my car aint near coming out of its box without ca$h jacka$$--- :p

gotta sand- c-ya

I know, I know, it was just light hearted day dreaming to give me somewhat of a happy boost, which is lacking right now!

Only cash I'll be bringing is someone elses....

I think there should be a Nitromater.com member jet. Forget the Lears (no headroom). Make it a Challenger 300 or a new Falcon; Or better yet a Global Express, with dual full lavatories, Cream high-pile carpeting, 4 white leather devans (which fold out to King beds), 2 60" plasma HDTV's, sattelite high speed internet, 8 white leather swivel/recliners, cherry rosewood and gold hardware throughout, fold-away conference table, 2 hot scantily dressed cabin servers, 2 full galleys, 2 over-stocked wet bars, a no-limit fuel card, 2 rested and highly experienced pilots, glass cockpit, winglets, fully-catered & always ready to roll and any given FBO across the country..... Indy here we come !! We can all take turns!!!!!

Last edited:
I think there should be a Nitromater.com member jet. Forget the Lears (no headroom). Make it a Challenger 300 or a new Falcon; Or better yet a Global Express, with dual full lavatories, Cream high-pile carpeting, 4 white leather devans (which fold out to King beds), 2 60" plasma HDTV's, sattelite high speed internet, 8 white leather swivel/recliners, cherry rosewood and gold hardware throughout, fold-away conference table, 2 hot scantily dressed cabin servers, 2 full galleys, 2 over-stocked wet bars, a no-limit fuel card, 2 rested and highly experienced pilots, glass cockpit, winglets, fully-catered & always ready to roll and any given FBO across the country..... Indy here we come !! We can all take turns!!!!!
Deal..where do I send the check? :cool:

It needs to be a Gulfstream 550!!! A buddy of mine flies one out of Houston for an oil company exec (go figure:rolleyes:) and it doesnt get much nicer!!!

I read a couple weeks ago someone had placed an order for one of these new jumbo jets in executive config; can't remember if was the Airbus or this one. But they weren't saying who it was for. All they said was someone not in the U.S. Maybe this is the one they were talking about.

Back to the original topic... aside from just the cost of either being in a fractional or buying a plane, another thing some people don't realize is the associated Maintenance costs. Not even considering all the different periodic, required inspections, just the monthly upkeep for your plane to sit there and look pretty and maybe only doing 2 or 3 trips a month is expensive.
That's why most people hook up with a charter/management company who will charter out your plane for you when you're not using it. Yes, that creates income for you.... but that also only increases your Maintenance bills.

You definatley have to pay to play.

I think AJ opened up Pandora's box... Mike, we don't need him to steal it for us (its hard to fit in your pocket)... Just borrow it without them knowing... Well bring it back for the weekdays...

So lets see... If we all pitch in to get this.... T x $$ + N / FL = $10,000,000... Hmmm... While your "borrowing" the plane see if you can't grab their checkbook too... ;)

CJ Curtsinger

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back