Alan Johnson Jerry Toliver Jet (1 Viewer)

you can buy a nice lear 24-25 for half a million, it's the cost of keeping it up and flying it that will break you, kinda like buying a nice used 46' bertram sportfisherman for $175,000, then dock fees and fuel will eat you up.

Mr Reinhart is correct in that it is AJ's plane and it is a Lear. As mentioned in another reply, he uses it as a business tool. When he ran his own teams the senior personnel (crew chiefs, drivers and some shop guys who also worked on the cars) would all fly to the races with Alan. It also meant that Alan's family had more opportunities to attend the races with him without having to worry about commercial flights, sitting around in airports etc.
I am fairly sure that when the Winston deal went away he leased it out but he is obviously using it again and my be beating Toliver up for some of the overhead.

Roo

Airplanes are valuable tools!! My company sells time. If anyone ever needs a charter quote or Maintenance work, you can always PM me. We offer a wide variety of charter aircraft worldwide, and perform all levels of Maintenance on anything from King Airs, all Lears, Hawkers up to Challenger 600 & Global Express, including Medical ICU Transport.

Airplanes are valuable tools!! My company sells time. If anyone ever needs a charter quote or Maintenance work, you can always PM me. We offer a wide variety of charter aircraft worldwide, and perform all levels of Maintenance on anything from King Airs, all Lears, Hawkers up to Challenger 600 & Global Express, including Medical ICU Transport.

Chris,

I want a free lear jet dude :)

Mike, we will start a new fad if we decide to move into the plane... Then the motorhome buisness will flop... It would be cool though to fly to all the events (using the drag strip as a landing pad of course)... And when its over just take off and skip the traffic...

CJ Curtsinger

Mike, we will start a new fad if we decide to move into the plane... Then the motorhome buisness will flop... It would be cool though to fly to all the events (using the drag strip as a landing pad of course)... And when its over just take off and skip the traffic...

CJ Curtsinger

I'd like to buy one of Connie's "used" 747's and turn it into the ultimate air motor coach. Only problem is, we couldn't land it at the drag strip. Guess we've have to have hinged wings and a diesel drive-wheel motor so we could drive the 747 to the strip from the nearest large airport. Wonder how many parking spaces a 747 would take up in the pits?

Guess this idea has gone to far. Connie probably would have done it already if it could be done, lol.

CJ Curtsinger

I need this plan to come into action after Indy even before!

Oh how I wish I had millions

Can you imagine the logistics of trying to get back to Santa Maria, CA every Monday after race day? A commercial airport with any type of coverage is hours away.

Can you imagine the logistics of trying to get back to Santa Maria, CA every Monday after race day? A commercial airport with any type of coverage is hours away.
Thats what the fleet of helicopters are for Brian- :eek::eek::D

Michael- get something done today bro-
daydreaming gets nothing done- and my car aint near coming out of its box without ca$h jacka$$--- :p

gotta sand- c-ya

I need this plan to come into action after Indy even before!

Oh how I wish I had millions

Millions?? Money is useless... Its what you can get with it that I want! I'll talk with NHRA and make it a requirement for our landing pad at every track... I'm sure NHRA will trip over themselves to get it done... We are afterall V.I.P.s....;)

CJ Curtsinger

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back