AJ vs Line - Semi Final (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
I was surprised to see Allen go straight in on Line in the semi's, what does everyone think of tactics like that?

I know it's perfectly legal, but I still cringe a little when I see anyone do it.... it didn't stop me from rooting for AJ though!

To me it is the same thing as a burndown, or anything like that. Just trying to get into the other drivers heads and get an advantage. The real pros don't have a problem with it, but you would be surprised how lesser drivers get nicked by things like that.
It is perfectly legal, and I am O.K. with it. Happens in my class all of the time.

It couldn't have been handled any better than what Jason did.

Didn't seem to phase him at all. Plenty of time to finish your routine.

I was surprised to see Allen go straight in on Line in the semi's, what does everyone think of tactics like that?

I know it's perfectly legal, but I still cringe a little when I see anyone do it.... it didn't stop me from rooting for AJ though!

I like it. I think it is just part of the game. If you can get a mental advantage within the rules then I say go for it. JMO

Don't think Line wouldn't have done the same if the situation was reversed.Allen tried to rattle his cage a bit,and it didn't work.Got to give him major props for doing it though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back