ADRL Bristol (1 Viewer)

cdag

Nitro Member
On my way home from visiting my brother in Nashville after Charlotte, I decided to stop by Thunder Valley on Friday to see the track. Much to my surprise, the ADRL Spring Drags were under way!

This was my first time at an ADRL event, and I can't wait to attend another. For $15 at the gate, I think that they have an awesome program going-you couldn't see a movie for that. The cars are beautiful, and there were at least two dozen entries in both Pro Extreme and Extreme Pro Stock. It was just really cool to see non-stop doorslammers (and PX motorcycle) all day. And Bret Kepner on the mic, too :D

If you haven't been to one, I'd definitely recommend checking one out!

Corey, I think the ADRL is the best racing bar none around. I have skipped NHRA events to go to ADRL events before. You just dont know until you go to one. Its a bargain aswell. It just has the Saturday night outlaw race feel to it.

Corey, I think the ADRL is the best racing bar none around. I have skipped NHRA events to go to ADRL events before. You just dont know until you go to one. Its a bargain aswell. It just has the Saturday night outlaw race feel to it.

It's so true! I've been meaning to attend one for some time, just hadn't worked out 'til now. Some of the closest, most competitive drag racing i have seen...and I was only there for qualifying! :D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back