AAA Leaving National Motorsports at the end of 08 (1 Viewer)

Paul,
I believe that is National... AAA of SoCal backs JFR, Pomona, and The Road to the Future...

d'kid

I would bet the new numbers for a renewal of the deal with NASCAR might have sent AAA packing..... Expect to hear more of the Cup offical sponsors to walk away.

Billy

I would bet the new numbers for a renewal of the deal with NASCAR might have sent AAA packing..... Expect to hear more of the Cup offical sponsors to walk away.

Billy

If that is so, there are a butload of *HRA cars right there to scoop them up (for those sharp enough to see an opportunity...)

Wouldn't put much into this one -- we've been pursuing the same story today. Shouldn't hurt JFR -- and will help them. AAA is one of the companies that actually LOVE drag racing.

Wouldn't put much into this one -- we've been pursuing the same story today. Shouldn't hurt JFR -- and will help them. AAA is one of the companies that actually LOVE drag racing.

True...very True Bobby...Remember Tom Mc's Daughter races in Super Comp...(or did last season). AAA of So Cal is not bailing on JFR!

Sponsorship on the Jack Roush # 6 was over $18 Million a year and going up

Exactly... NASCAR as a series and its Teams are getting to a point where the numbers just don't add up... Normaly.. most Marketing comapnies have pushed for what ever the cost of branding a team, you need to match it in additonal promotion monies to make the venture productive.... and thats a hard bullet to bite....

For the companies that love the brand loyalty of Motorsports... Drag racing does make for a great opertunity. ...no matter which *HRA.... As long as the teams in drag racing don't get greedy and try to get rich form the possible sponsorship deals. Keep it realistic and it will benifit drag racing and the teams in the long run.... IMO...

Billy

torco and now AAA just this week! this is getting just sad now! boy this countdown is really working well for our sport huh :rolleyes:

i was just thinking of any possible loss of AAA for team force. sorry guys. dont get all over me. just seems this off season bad stuff wont end.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back