A few new schemes for the new year, And one not quite finished (1 Viewer)

BamBam2140

Nitro Member
C16E8DDD-A47B-4E44-92E1-3914D70BEC65.png
C16E8DDD-A47B-4E44-92E1-3914D70BEC65.png
21B8629B-D9FF-4CF3-A853-F63704A674FE.png

Attachments

• 2F8F8FD3-DD98-4A2F-98BA-B99515DD3E14.png
    2F8F8FD3-DD98-4A2F-98BA-B99515DD3E14.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 306
Unless something has changed recently, and if I'm wrong, please correct me. Cruz has always been very proud of the fact that his cars are painted, not wrapped.

Alan

I listen to Car Guy Confessions podcast and a few months ago they were interviewing Alex Miladinovich AKA Hot For Teacher Racing...If I understood correctly....He mentioned for 23 season they wanted to a throwback paint scheme like early Dunn & Reath or Candies & Hughes...Should be awesome to see.....

Unless something has changed recently, and if I'm wrong, please correct me. Cruz has always been very proud of the fact that his cars are painted, not wrapped.

Alan
That would make sense especially with Tony being a really good painter.
I listen to Car Guy Confessions podcast and a few months ago they were interviewing Alex Miladinovich AKA Hot For Teacher Racing...If I understood correctly....He mentioned for 23 season they wanted to a throwback paint scheme like early Dunn & Reath or Candies & Hughes...Should be awesome to see.....
Glad to hear they are coming back out. It sucked to see them crash at Pomona last year.

Normally Orange does not make for a good looking scheme (imo) but that one was awesome. I remember being blown away by it when I saw it in testing that year. The paint he ran in 2008-09 is still one of my all-time favorite paint schemes in any motorsport.

Jim Head 2008.jpg

Normally Orange does not make for a good looking scheme (imo) but that one was awesome. I remember being blown away by it when I saw it in testing that year. The paint he ran in 2008-09 is still one of my all-time favorite paint schemes in any motorsport.

View attachment 11895
Absolutely correct, I loved watching that car go down the track under the lights with header flames lighting up the orang paint

Jim Heads cars have always been painted, unless that's recently changed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back