A billion dollars (1 Viewer)

:)

LOL, there's a cabinet warehouse that I go to often enough in Meriden, CT where the Peurto Ricans who work the dock and I are starting to get to know each other. They started giving me a few minor Spanish lessons, until they got to the phrase, and I'm probably mispelling this, "teetas grandes." I said "Stop right there. That's all the Spanish I need to know."

That's now our standard greeting when I get there! If I don't say it, they do. Once we do that, it's like when one dog starts barking in a neighborhood and they relay to dogs miles away! I mean, it travels all through the warehouse and you hear guys in the very back who you can't even see happily yelling "Teetas Grandes!" I recently put a friend on my cell's speakerphone while a bunch of them gathered around and yelled it in unison just to prove it to him! :D

I think world peace could be achieved with that greeting alone. :)

Ditto Arthur on that... very funny :D

I heard a truck from out of town drove thru-it was the big news of the week! ;) Hope you didnt blink!

Yeah, I often unload at a small warehouse in back of what was your local Chevy dealer in Haddam until they closed the doors the other week. What magazine is it that has the track now? Road and Track or something? I've heard that they've maintained the track so that it looks as good as the last day it was operating. The owner of the little warehouse says the editor is his neighbor, some guy who's on TV often. He says he's gotten to ride in a lot of exotic cars as a result.

I have a couple of very good friends in New Britain and Berlin. The latter has a nostalgia funny car going together in his garage.

Last week I went from Niantic to East Hampton, so I just went straight up 196. The other week I went from Shagbark Lumber in East Haddam, so I went up 151, right through your town on my way to East Hamton. Yeah, blink as you're turning the corner and you'll miss Moodus, allright! :)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back