A billion dollars (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Alan,

Currently, it takes the US economy about 38 minutes to produce a billion dollars worth of goods and services.

Oh yeah, no Federal Reserve Bank has ever been robbed-there are more cameras in one of those than Fox has at a NASCAR race. And technically, the bank in Seattle is a branch of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank.

And for the rest of you who think only a geek would know those things-you are correct!

Last edited:
Alan,

Currently, it takes the US economy about 38 minutes to produce a billion dollars worth of goods and services.

Oh yeah, no Federal Reserve Bank has ever been robbed-there are more cameras in one of those than Fox has at a NASCAR race. And technically, the bank in Seattle is a branch of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank.

And for the rest of you who think only a geek would know those things-you are correct!

And this pertains to Skuza how? :D

Ginna, back before the world got so P.C. I had a boss that nicknamed me Ruby....like in Ruby Red Grapefruits. LMAO! I thought it was hilarious! Everyone in the office called me that.

:)
Ginna, back before the world got so P.C. I had a boss that nicknamed me Ruby....like in Ruby Red Grapefruits. LMAO! I thought it was hilarious! Everyone in the office called me that.

LOL, there's a cabinet warehouse that I go to often enough in Meriden, CT where the Peurto Ricans who work the dock and I are starting to get to know each other. They started giving me a few minor Spanish lessons, until they got to the phrase, and I'm probably mispelling this, "teetas grandes." I said "Stop right there. That's all the Spanish I need to know."

That's now our standard greeting when I get there! If I don't say it, they do. Once we do that, it's like when one dog starts barking in a neighborhood and they relay to dogs miles away! I mean, it travels all through the warehouse and you hear guys in the very back who you can't even see happily yelling "Teetas Grandes!" I recently put a friend on my cell's speakerphone while a bunch of them gathered around and yelled it in unison just to prove it to him! :D

I think world peace could be achieved with that greeting alone. :)

Larry is awesome! And Rich! Also, by the way, that accent we all know and love is 100% acting. That's not the way he really talks.

Larry is just a cool dude..it ain't real..and he's even edumacated..hehe.

I like the one where he says..:

"I got a sister..she's a big sumb!tch..got on one of those talking scales..she steps on it and it says ...WTF!!!

LOL..

Oh and to put this back on track..it takes how long to PRINT a billion dollars..hehe x 2?

(this censor spellcheck thing runs amok)

From Nebraska and does much charity in the community.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back