85% vs 90% A Comparison (1 Viewer)

Joe, I know I was just harrassing you buddy. ;)

Mike,,,but look. I got them talking about our racing :D

That driver's view video is Sean Belt in the Metal Mafia altered. It was a KCIR a couple of years ago. Hey,,,who was doing that *****en burnout in the left lane??? Humm,,purple car,,midwest track,,,I wonder ;) :D

Rapid

Nice crossed up pass.... no clue who was driving that purple car... looks like it ran straight enuff the guy in should be a Cave Dweller....

d'kid

Dan, sorry about the thread derail. :eek:

I do agree they sound much better with more % in them. :cool:

Rapid

PS, Karl I heard that left lane guy has a "Cave Dweller" ride for the March Meet. Please don't tell the other AA/FA guys he is looking forward to it! :D

Rapid

Takes a real Maverick to go from AA/FA to caves...
Hope this un-named shoe has a great weekend in Smokers-field....

and yeah, 90% good, the whole can, lid and label is gooder....:D
and 85% smells funny, and not in a good way....

d'kid

Randy look forward to it. We AA/FA crazies are a little jealous until our season starts. And 90% is much better, both for sound and for less carnage.

John, Good to see you posting. Hope your dad is feeling better. He was one of the guys I really enjoyed talking with. He is a sharp guy in my opinion.

Dan, great videos. A couple of nice cars. The Vegas Heat AA/FA also does duty as a Nostalgia Funnycar by the same name.

Rapid

Isn't the '23 T the Mike Sullivan car that Mike Boyd drives when not in the Winged Express? Both cars in the video are wild-looking rides.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back