76 Virginians (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
When Abu Mesab al-Zarqawi died, George Washington met him at the Pearly
Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you tried to
destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I
allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al -Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled,
"It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of
Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist Leader.

As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared.

Al-Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 76 Virginians waiting for you
in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

They occasionally play Robin Williams saying a version of this on XM! After they were cracking him with baseball bats he was screaming "Where are my virgins?", to which one of them answered "Not virgins....... VIRGINIANS, a$$hole!" :D

La Quinta High. Westminster,Ca.(class of 73) Lived in the Euclid & McFadden area.Small world.

Mike, Knott & Chapman Area West GG... So, how much time did you spend at either the Highway 39 drive-in or Fountain Valley drive in? :D
That's when I wasn't at OCIR, Lions (was at The Last Drag Race think it was a Tuesday night) or Irwindale...

Karl
We used to spend most of our time in Huntington Beach either surfing or looking for parties or of course hanging out at the local Taco Bell acting cool:cool:

Mike...
Across from the power station at the end of 39 or the Cliffs at the end of Golden West? Del Taco Chicken Burritos :D

Sorry people, didn't mean to Lo-jak the thread....:eek:

Usually at the pier or the end of Brookhurst.We would go try to sneek into the Bear club/Big Bear club? it was a place that had live music all the time.Man trying to get the brain to recall that long ago hurts!

Almost noon... ain't been to bed since I got up friday morning at six... gotta go werk for the wife at 5 this afternoon... think it's nap time... and believe I'm gonna have another grandkid sometime today or tomorrow... something about 6.5 cent-o-meters I just heard in passing... sleep now, worry later

Talk about a slow R/T
Here it is Tuesday night and my new granddaughter still ain't showed up... The boss and the daughter are downstairs right now taking 'bout tonight... ain't holding my breath at this point, to many false starts the last four days

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back