2024 Schedule (1 Viewer)

possible return to virginia for the TBA dates of June 21-23?
and new Flying H for the TBA dates of July 12-14?
big 3 week gap b/w sonoma and brainerd where topeka has been back to back with brainerd recently.
really great to see chicago back on schedule.
is wild horse still on borrowed time?

Last edited:
2 observations

no more Amalie at the Gators

did not name Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park by name just says Phoenix, wonder if a name change is coming with the new management

if amalie is gone, IMO it won't take very long for someone to hang their name on the gatornationals. what a catch for somebody.

Are either Grand Bend or Cayuga in Canada big enough for a national event? Just curious.
it would be extremely tight at Cayuga but grand bend wouldn’t be a problem for space. Both facilities would need tons of work to the grounds and massive grand stand work though so I don’t know if it’s feasible. And grand bend has switched to wdra this year

One rumbling I heard from a pro driver at Indy is that July 12-14 date could indeed be Denver. I’m not believing it but at least someone thinks there is a chance of it being back on the schedule. I do find it odd they didn’t plug Flying H into one of the holes unless NHRA thinks Denver is possible.

The schedule shows Camping World as the series sponsor. I thought it was mentioned earlier that 2023 was the end of the Camping World contract and NHRA was looking for a new series sponsor.

We don't even know which races PS or PSM will be at yet, it'll come out when the schedules for those classes are announced
Gotcha, did not think of it that way, thinking with no sponsor maybe those Call Outs were not going to happen next year

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back