2017 All Access (1 Viewer)

Sleepy

Nitro Member
Well, I tried it for a couple of events in 2016 and it didn't seem too bad. I'm retired and am in the shop most days, so i thought I'd give 2017 a full ride. I hope it's on Roku this yr like was stated. If not, I'll just run a HDMI from the lap

It is definitely one of the best deals going. I wish they would somehow try to capture the freewheeling nature of the old Friday night ESPN3 show ... many of those shows were epic.

Ok, for anyone wondering, i went to All Access on Roku and logged in. I have streaming in the archives. It appears we're good to go on Roku.

Yep, I got confirmation that the All Access is back on Roku. With the 25% member discount it's an awesome deal.

got mine in an email 12/20/16

Don’t miss any of the 2017 action at Mello Yello national events with NHRA All Access.

Your NHRA membership entitles you to 25% off the $99.95 season pass price.

Sign up today using your personal promo code ********. Please note that this promo code is just for you and can be used once on the annual season pass.

Your subscription includes:
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Live video every Fri-Sun of all national events (plus Monday of Indy)
Audio through our Listen Live feature on every Mello Yello national event race day.
Replays of all 2017 Mello Yello national event races plus special content including all finals races from the 2016 season.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Subscribe by going to www.nhraallaccess.com.
If you are current a subscriber to the NHRA 2016 Pass, here’s how you subscribe:
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Go to www.nhraallaccess.com
Make sure you are not logged in. If you are, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen then select Logout
Click on Subscribe Now
Log back in using your current login
Select Redeem Coupon and enter your coupon code then select ACTIVATE
Choose how you want to pay, enter your payment information, then hit Confirm

So tell me if I'm wrong? I bought it last yeat so that I could watch it on ROKU. The last 6 races of the year were not shown through ROKU. I email NHRA about it several times last year, and I just got their reply a week ago.

"Lance,

Thank you for reaching out. We are unable to give a credit for this reason. Although live racing was not available on Roku, it was available through your computer and the content was available on Roku through VOD after the race.
Thank you for subscribing to the 2016 season. The content will be available on Roku during the 2017 season.
Regards,
The NHRA All Access Team"

I responded to their email, don't expect response though. Pretty lame in my eyes, so instead of retaining a membership by offering up something, they'd rather stand on their BS answer.

"I don't think that I received a fair response. When I purchased the All Access package, I asked the question if it was compatible with Roku. I was told that "yes it was indeed compatible with Roku". I was never told that it would be compatible with Roku for part of the season. I purchased the package to watch the racing LIVE on a TV. Not tape delayed, and I definitely have no desire to watch anything on a computer.
I think that's it's only fair that I receive some sort of reimbursement/discount to continue the service this season. I did not receive what I was told that I was purchasing last year."

Hey everyone, just a couple of things.

While I can't speak to any of the discount codes or Roku stuff, I can tell you that there was a bunch of stuff learned last year and the approach to delivering you All Access on a personnel and technology basis has evolved from that stuff. I am not saying to expect all kinds of whiz-bangery but rather these were moves made to improve consistency and quality.

What NHRA should have done is a "Beta Test" to subscribers for Free the first year to figure out the issues with the subscribers required to report the flaws. Then push it to everyone.

I emailed them at [email protected]. Be sure to include your membership # and ask them. Might take a couple of days to get a reply though....
Thanks for email address. I bought my All Access at end of last year for full price and now I get the discount. Basically they need to credit my card back (not very confident they'll do it) but the email will be the way I go about it. Thanks again
Sure hope it's better this year. Don't like silent cars/shots of UNREADABLE computer monitors/ass end of cars/shot of announcers talking....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back