2016 Schedule Out, no Topeka (1 Viewer)

I know this has been said before but why do they have to go all the way to Gainseville, Fl then back to Vegas?? SO much money could be saved just on fuel it the went from Phoenix to Vegas then Florida!! I know some teams go back to the shops as well but its still crazy to me.

I know this has been said before but why do they have to go all the way to Gainseville, Fl then back to Vegas?? SO much money could be saved just on fuel it the went from Phoenix to Vegas then Florida!! I know some teams go back to the shops as well but its still crazy to me.
Don't forget about Houston and Dallas!

Based on what I know I don't think it makes any difference when they are east of the Mississippi. They all return to their home shop (mostly Indy) between races. Torrence may be the only one with a shop west of the Mississippi and I'm not really sure about that.

Based on what I know I don't think it makes any difference when they are east of the Mississippi. They all return to their home shop (mostly Indy) between races. Torrence may be the only one with a shop west of the Mississippi and I'm not really sure about that.
John, Torrence leases one of John Forces shops in Brownsburg...but, Dunns shop is still in southern Ca.

Thanks Eugene and Mike, as I said I wasn't sure about Torrence and quite honestly Dunn slipped my mind. Big Jim's been based in Ca. all or most of his life. At least since the really long dragsters had 130 inch wheel bases.

noticing 11 of 24 races have no presenting sponsor.....lucas gone from chicago. toyota moving from
rite coast (englishtown) to left coast (sonoma). summit gone from vegas1 and o'reilly gone from houston.
and still nothing for either of 2 races @ 'belagio'. hope early season FSN1 ratings are up and others jump
on board with tour.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back