2009 World Fuel Altered Nationals (1 Viewer)

Scott Gaulter

Nitro Member
I met with track owners Gerald Kramer and Scott Gardner yesterday and we have set a date for the 2009 Fuel Altered Event at Eddyville Raceway Park. Mark your calendars for August 21-22. It's the same weekend that we usually host this event - one week before the Cordova World Series - 2 Weeks before Labor Day.

i have heard nothing but good things about this event from my Fuel Altered friends and the fans....i haven't been able to make it out for it yet, but maybe this year can be the year.....Congrats to you Scott for keeping a great thing going!!

I can tell you first hand this is an event that is a must not miss! Jordan and I have been to all of them and it's his favorite event of all. Of course this year is going to require a little bit of sweet talking since the 21st is my anniversary..lol Ok, a lot of sweet talking.

No more sweet talking required now. The wife is coming to WFAN for our anniversary. lol

No more sweet talking required now. The wife is coming to WFAN for our anniversary. lol
Congrats, Greg. Sounds like a great way to spend the anniversary.
It is about a 5 hour drive for me. And, we are planning on Cordova the weekend after. Then, possibly Indy this year. So, it could be a lot of driving within a few weeks time.

Congrats, Greg. Sounds like a great way to spend the anniversary.
It is about a 5 hour drive for me. And, we are planning on Cordova the weekend after. Then, possibly Indy this year. So, it could be a lot of driving within a few weeks time.

It's 5 for me too, but the other ride stealer and I wouldn't miss it. I plan on going to Cordova the next week too.

Last year was my first year and words cannot describe it! It was one of the best shows I've ever seen in the 30 years I've been racing/going to races!

Elrod put on a freakin' clinic last year.........

Sean D

Last year was my first year and words cannot describe it! It was one of the best shows I've ever seen in the 30 years I've been racing/going to races!

Elrod put on a freakin' clinic last year.........

Sean D
You gonna be there Sean? I sure hope so!
Jeez..ya should see my off-spring now..wears bigger shoes than me and staring me straight in the eye-balls! 14 yrs old now.

Hope your there dude.

We're gonna have to have a Mater meeting this time.

Hey Sean, did you guys shorten the chassis on your ride like you were talking last year? Oh and if memory serves me correctly you didnt do too shabby yourself last year!

You gonna be there Sean? I sure hope so!
Jeez..ya should see my off-spring now..wears bigger shoes than me and staring me straight in the eye-balls! 14 yrs old now.

Hope your there dude.

We're gonna have to have a Mater meeting this time.

Black Reign will be in the house. And................those offspring grow like weeds, don't they?! LMAO!!! :D

Hey Sean, did you guys shorten the chassis on your ride like you were talking last year? Oh and if memory serves me correctly you didnt do too shabby yourself last year!

No, we didn't. We catch a lot of flack for that, but at the end of the day, there's only so much money. I want to do it real bad, though, just to silence the "experts".

As for last year, thanks! We were a blower belt away from taking the B-field, and boy did that sting. If it would've stayed on about a half-second longer................

Sean D

Definitly understand the money issue, but knew you talked about it so it had me wondering...Cant wait to see everyone again this year!

No, we didn't. We catch a lot of flack for that, but at the end of the day, there's only so much money. I want to do it real bad, though, just to silence the "experts".

you know those "experts" are always spot on Sean....they said our body was a tank and not aerodynamic enough to run a high speed and they were right.....

we only ran the 2nd fastest speed a NFC has gone at 247 :rolleyes:

I met with track owners Gerald Kramer and Scott Gardner yesterday and we have set a date for the 2009 Fuel Altered Event at Eddyville Raceway Park. Mark your calendars for August 21-22. It's the same weekend that we usually host this event - one week before the Cordova World Series - 2 Weeks before Labor Day.

Scott, are you going to have your car there? I'd be willing to spin a few wrenches for you, if need be. I'll probably show up Friday, but Saturday we'll be running in Kaukana, WI against Charlie Proite.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back