1974 Indy Video (1 Viewer)

Argh! Funny Car final is cut off! And I really wanted to see the ice skating during the rain break with Jim McKay and Dick Buttons.

They made a mistake and called Ken Veney the winner in Pro Comp, it was actually Dale Armstrong in his AA/A.

Argh! Funny Car final is cut off! And I really wanted to see the ice skating during the rain break with Jim McKay and Dick Buttons.

This stuff rocks!! I loved WWS....something about ice-skating barrel jumping, paired with Drag Racing, then finished off with pheasant hunting really made my weekends.

the rest of the show has Meyer talking about lane choice (he picks right lane, though the TFers were choosing left, saying the left shook the FC too much) and Prudhomme saying he never won a national event, so Meyer's probably more nervous than the he is. 6.33 222.32 v 6.46 219.51 Meyer smoked the tires at about the 60' mark.

They close the show saying coming up on ABC will be the NY Jets v Miami Dolphins on Monday Night Football (don't know the stats on that one) then on next Saturday's WWS, International Team Motocross Motorcycle Championship from Sweden, the World Lumber Jack Championships from Wisconsin, then a report on the world driving championship to be determined at the US Grand Prix. Stay tuned....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back