Z-MAX Thursday photos (1 Viewer)

From a used to be truck driver...I'd LOVE to take that Pete for a short ride.
Stunning is the only word I have for it.

Great set of photos Michael. For me, Laird's S/G Chevy fastback is just about perfect. Hope it's still in the pits when I get there Sunday.

It has to be a racecar transport.

You could NEVER make that pay hauling freight.

Only in the dreams of an old man.

It has to be a racecar transport.

You could NEVER make that pay hauling freight.

Only in the dreams of an old man.

You would be surprised what $ guys will dump into their trucks dressing them up. Go to some of the trucking shows across the country and you will see trucks that make V's look stock from the factory. Most of those guys are just regular joe's that pull reefers and dry vans across the country.
V's looks like it has about 12" stacks on it, talk about spendy, you can buy a nice used car for what a pair of them go for. That's a damn nice truck though!

You would be surprised what $ guys will dump into their trucks dressing them up. Go to some of the trucking shows across the country and you will see trucks that make V's look stock from the factory. Most of those guys are just regular joe's that pull reefers and dry vans across the country.
V's looks like it has about 12" stacks on it, talk about spendy, you can buy a nice used car for what a pair of them go for. That's a damn nice truck though!

Seems like you see a lot more cool trucks out west though.

That is one cool rig--anybody know what year model it is? Looks like a classic Pete.

I would say it's a model 379, judging by the raised roof cab I would say the year is around mid 2000 or newer. It's hard to say since they haven't really changed that model much since they came out with it around 1988. If it had the stock headlights, that could tell you a little better what year it is since they changed that a few years ago.
That tells you something for the 379, that model hasn't changed much at all over the past 20 years and people keep buying them (I know we do). Seems like with cars, they are changing them every few years to keep people interested and spending money to get the latest and greatest thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back