you know it's maple grove (1 Viewer)

handsome

Nitro Member
it's been raining here since 7:00 tonight. actually pouring. seems like we never left from two weeks ago.:eek:

I'm in NY and plan on coming there in the AM.. I was gonna leave 5 am... now ?? The parking lot will be ANOTHER MUD HOLE...

You should be fine tomorrow and Saturday. Sunday may be a different discussion.

Bring a chain to get pulled out with!

The local television station is reporting that the rainfall last night in Reading was 2.3 inches.

Though the report shows only a 20% chance of showers for today and tomorrow, I'm sure the pits and parking will be a problem.

Yesterday, before the rain started, the pits still had soft areas though I didn't see any standing water.

I wouldn't want to be in charge of figuring out how to get this race in.

It is cloudy, and COOL!! But it doesn't look or feel like rain. The forcast is fast, I can't wait to get started!

Alan

I stand corrected

Wow, I'm amazed.

I didn't think there was any way that the ground would be able to hold all the rain from last night, but it did.

As Alan mentioned, this is shaping up to be an historic event. If you have any doubts. check the SS qualifying times over at Drag Race Central.

The sun is now peeking out from the clouds but the temp is still very much like fall.

Dan, can you give me a link? For some odd reason, there's not one thing on Reading in the DRC pages I'm pullingup. The latest stuff I can find is dated yesterday.
:eek:

Dan, can you give me a link? For some odd reason, there's not one thing on Reading in the DRC pages I'm pullingup. The latest stuff I can find is dated yesterday.
:eek:

Sorry for the tease. The files are in the process to be uploaded as I type this. I guess there are some slight configuration problems which will be resolved soon.

All you really need to know is that Bucky Hess in his HEMI Cuda went...........8.52 @ 155, 'Nuff said...

Alan

Last edited:
That round is up on DRC now. Iheard you make that call Alan, and I was simply wowed when I heard that time. Are conditions going to be good for Pro-Stock in a few minutes?????

And

Sorry about your bad luck Dave, can't the teacher call in sick?-LOL

The corrected is getting better, sun is peaking out, and the humidity is going down. As Kelly would say WOO-HOO

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back