www.wareagleracing.com (1 Viewer)

nedannouncer

Nitro Member
You guys seen Pulde's website?

Kind of a revelation for me because I just happened upon it after straying from my normal internet lap, but the thing has got all kinds of neat stuff. I knew he had driven a bunch of cars, but holy crap.

If you hit the history tab on the nav bar on top of the screen and click on the list you'll see the whole freakin' list.

I know there are lots of Dale Pulde fans around here and like I said, I just saw the thing and was pretty impressed with all the content. It's a *****in' way to burn up some time.

Brian

I'm a big Pulde fan.

the history on Dale's site was written by Dawn Hovsepian maybe 8 years ago and is one of the best interview/history pieces I've ever seen on the net or in print.

You all should check that out. Would that my life had been so full of accomplishments like Dale!

I'd still like to see him in the big show driving and/or tuning, but I think he's got a been there done that state of mind about the big show grind and corporate sponsored politics.

-90% jimmy:D

Pulde is great but calling the body he is running a 77 Trans Am is horse****.....

Pulde is great but calling the body he is running a 77 Trans Am is horse****.....

AwJeez.jpg

LOL..... I know .....I know ......but man is that thing ..OH Hell nevermind......

Shane, there's a new body in the prep stage as we speak, you can keep up the MF campaign or be a little patient and MAYBE you will be happy with the new one ???

Mark, Honestly I didnt think it fit the spirit of the rules.. It got Pulde back out there so it was still a good thing.. I just didnt care for the body.. I know why pulde used it.. Becuase it was free.. That doesnt mean i have to like the body though...

I have heard about the new body.. It is going to be a "Flying Dutchman" Charger Right? Thats just something I heard so I could be wrong...

OH Yeah a lifetime the rest of us could only dream of ! Dang and I met Dick Harrell in Carlsbad NM when he was racing SS !
I thought he was crazy for tearing up a brand new car he was paying for to make a race car ! LOL
I never got the ride he promised me but he really gave me a Drag Racing Monkey that has ridden my back for forty something years ! LOL

Yeah Dick had that enthusiasm for the sport that was contagious.

I don't think he ever ran up against a problem he couldn't come up with an answer for.
Shows in Dales extended career and achievements.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back