Wouldn't You Like to Go 6 seconds @ 224? (1 Viewer)

Of course the speculation is that Cleetus bought the car from Tom... Tom posted a video on his youtube channel from this same day... in the video description Tom said "Well as many of you have said in the comments, the car is for sale. Or should that be 'was' for sale?" So I guess we'll find out sooner or later who now owns this car. I hope it's Cleetus...

This is Tom's video from the same day:

I am thinking he bought it, but he's building his elCamino twin turbo, so maybe Cleetus has a customer interested in it?

Cletus has caught on to something. He's got nearly 2.6 million subscribers and that video has over 500,000 views with 12 hours of being posted.
Don't tell me there isn't interest in drag racing (or, at least, car stuff).
FWIW: I've been a regular watcher of Cletus' antics and I'm not even a subscriber.

I am thinking he bought it, but he's building his elCamino twin turbo, so maybe Cleetus has a customer interested in it?

Yes, He is building that el camino.... but I doubt he knew Tom's car would be for sale just as the el camino is about to be completed. (if ever) Besides, I'm pretty sure he can afford both. And if he can't, I'm sure he could just liquidate something else to make room for this car. This is THE car that was featured in the very first Cleetus McFarland video (on 1320 video) and started his career. If I was in Cleetus's shoes, and the car that started my career came up for sale, I'd own that thing immediately. Just my .02

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back