Worsham Video (1 Viewer)

Glad Del's okay

Scary ain't the word for it... worst was how quick it all happened... glad Del got out with just a few cuts, but that cracked tail bone's gotta hurt like a ....

I can't imagine how Del's gonna feel this morning...

Wow, I wonder if his car ended up on the Street? I'd sure hate to have been driving around there to find out!:eek:

That is the fastest I've seen a car go into the sand since Mike Dunn at Cbus quite a few years back. Glad Del was vertical after that mess.

Late............................Mitch

Del is very lucky. It could of been much worse. The crash reminded me of the Johnny West crash at Englishtown in the early 90's.

That one looked pretty Nasty. Glad Del is ok. I bet the tailbone deal will bother him for a long while.

Too bad, they had the car hauling also!

Rapid

Can't See ESPN Video

What, do you have to be a 360 subscriber to see the thing?

While I didn't see the video, from the looks of it my guess is that's gonna leave a mark. "Not so much here.... but right here...." (think Tommy Boy after the fight).

Anyhow, from everyone's explanation it sounds as he went into the trap full speed. Anyone remember Creasy, Jr. at San Antonio earlier this season? Stuck throttle took him right over the trap. Barely touched to body, he skimmed over the sand. Imagine the safety team on the big end when they realize this guy has already passed the shutdown area at full speed.

Next time you see Peanut ask him to tell the story, I love hearing it. He talked about thinking.. wow, this is really fast... before thinking... I've got to get this thing stopped

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back