World Series Commercial (1 Viewer)

Scott, If I knew you was going i would have went... I still owe you one anyhow..lol (Hopefully your the right scott..lol)

I read on another forum that the driver of the Mustang, Tom Turri, is OK. He posted he'll be fine but definitely need a new car. :(

Thanks for the update Brent, I'm glad he is ok.

And yes Shane, It is me. You can still get me that beer next year. I looked for Dudley too, but didn't see him..lol

What happened to the two jet cars?.. heard hey had some issues...

Billy
Danny Crownhart had the right rear wheel come apart near the finish line. The car made an instant right turn towards the right lane where his car caught the parachute of his dad's (Jim) car which had been ahead of him by a few car lengths. That saved him from hitting the wall but it spun him around and he ended up upside down. When Danny hit Jim's parachute it ripped the chute off of Jim's car and he went right off the end of the track, completely over the sand trap, and into the field coming to a stop upside down. It all happened so fast that it was hard to comprehend what all happened. At first they announced over the PA that it was one car. Then a little later they announced both cars wrecked but it seemed like two separate incidents. It wasn't until they interviewed Jim later that everything finally made sense.

Ya beat me to it... Dan called and asked if I could see if I could come up with a vid for him...

Tell WW I called Mike Panick the ESPN video guy who is always there.. He is going to look through his video for me in the next cpl days .. He said if he has anything "Diamond" can get a copy....

Hopefully whoever shot your guys boomer will have it also.. I seen one clip on you tube but its from behind the starting line back by the trees and you cant see anything.....

Relive all of Saturday Nights "Pro Finale". Featuring Cruz & Tony Pedregon, Tim Wilkerson, Jack Wyatt, TJ Zizzo, Bruce Litton, DRO Nostalgia Funny Car Series, Arnie The Farmer vs Animal Jim, Nostalgia Top Fuelers, Fuel Altereds, Outlaw Super Stocks, Midwest Super Stock Mafia, Wheelstanders and flame throwing Jets. All for just $12.50 plus shipping!

Click Here For More

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back