Wolf on Reinhart (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Jeff had some very positive things to say in his blog this afternoon about Alan's words to the crowd before the final round - "from the heart".
Jeff and I have been friends for over twenty years . . . he doesn't hand out many compliments.
Of course, all of us already knew about Alan's vast knowledge and his special relationship with teams and fans! Very nice to see him get some well-deserved recognition - :cool:

Amazing commentater.

He's not Big Mac.

He's not Bob Fray.

He's ALAN REINHARDT and we all love him.

His stream of consciousness commentary blows yrs ytruly away.

But Al, don't forget Vin Scully's style when you go into warp speed in the late rounds!

From an ancient, occasional Drag Race announcer.

Jeff had some very positive things to say in his blog this afternoon about Alan's words to the crowd before the final round - "from the heart".
Jeff and I have been friends for over twenty years . . . he doesn't hand out many compliments.
Of course, all of us already knew about Alan's vast knowledge and his special relationship with teams and fans! Very nice to see him get some well-deserved recognition - :cool:

Is there a link?????

Alan stopped by my trailer during the semi final thrash to see what's-up. Without looking I handed him a stack of clutch discs and floaters and said "Don't just stand there, get to work!":D

We stay at the track, and know it's time to roll out of bed when we hear him say in a deep loud voice at 7:30 AM...

"ATTENTION IN THE PITS!"

Great job, Alan.

Last edited:
I can only second the good things people have to say about Alan. He has great things to say about all of us Sportsmen racers when he is on the mic, does a great job of both informing and entertaining when he is on the mic, and goes out of his way to find out about new racers. Plus he (and the other announcers too) makes sure that when comp is qualifying, he gives out the third digits so us numbers geeks can enter all the times in the spreadsheets we are keeping and then tells us to get back to work when the qualifying session is over!

Alan does a great job, is very approachable and told me the only joke that was able to make a room full of firefighters speechless (I won't repeat it, you'll have to ask him).

Thanks Alan!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back