Wj lands k&n (1 Viewer)

Some good news on the sponsorship front for a change! Good luck WJ and team!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Woohoo! Thank you K&N!!! Very glad to hear that WJ isn't going to be sitting 2009 out!!!!!! :D

I just became a K&N fan! Thanks Bobby for bringing us the good news. Congrats to the Professor for landing feet first in a turbulent market.

This is great news but the part of the article were Warren said “They are the first of what we hope will be a series of sponsors that will occupy the primary position on our Pontiac" makes me think its not for the entire year.

This is great news but the part of the article were Warren said “They are the first of what we hope will be a series of sponsors that will occupy the primary position on our Pontiac" makes me think its not for the entire year.
I thought the same Bob or that it is only for 1 year.
I'm thrilled with this news but I hope that this will have no effect on K&N's sponsorship of Dan Fletcher's 2 cars and their associate sponsorship of Rick Braun's Comp car. Not trying to be negative but I'm just remembering back to Fletch's (& The Cowboy"s) final dealings with Summit when they "switched" to Greg & Jason.

Anywho, congrats to WJ & K&N!!!
:):):)

Was thinking about getting a K & N filter, this just makes it official. Thanks K & N.

I can think of three cars I own that could use a new air filter... The Jeep is first. Thanks Steve Williams and K&N.

I thought the same Bob or that it is only for 1 year.
I'm thrilled with this news but I hope that this will have no effect on K&N's sponsorship of Dan Fletcher's 2 cars and their associate sponsorship of Rick Braun's Comp car. Not trying to be negative but I'm just remembering back to Fletch's (& The Cowboy"s) final dealings with Summit when they "switched" to Greg & Jason.

Anywho, congrats to WJ & K&N!!!
:):):)

Hi there. Here's a news piece about Dan Fletcher and his K&N sponsorship.
Matching 1969 Chevy Camaro Entries at NHRA Winternationals in Pomona, California

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back