Winners - Connie Kalitta. (1 Viewer)

Really enjoyed that show... Would like to see an updated version on where he has been since 94 when this was taped. From Scott's tragedy, thoughts on the the Patron car and having Del on board and if he has plans with cory to drive in the future... Thanks for sharing.

Really enjoyed that show... Would like to see an updated version on where he has been since 94 when this was taped. From Scott's tragedy, thoughts on the the Patron car and having Del on board and if he has plans with cory to drive in the future... Thanks for sharing.

Huh ?? plans with cory??? havent heard that

Corey is in his late teens. I've read before that yes, he shows an interest in driving, but I get the impression that his Grandfather is insisting that he get a (College) education first and foremost. Cory is also quite a good motorcross rider from what I hear. And behind him is his younger brother. But that's not all.... Doug's son has already been seen driving little midget go kart cars and a junior dragster.... and for Doug's daughter...who knows, maybe she'll want to get into aviation like her Mom & Dad are :) I think the Kalitta family will be involved in racing and flying for many moons to come....

Cool, so you're the man behind the youtube channel keeping me up late last night? I watched that Friday night session from Houston. Great stuff. Thanks for the excellent channel.

Regards,

Mike

That'd be me. No problem i'm happy to share it. Check out redracer1985's channel.. he has a TON from say 84-91 and some newer things here and there. It's hard to find any late 90's to current stuff, but I will post as much as I can.

I met Neil Bonnet at Pomona around 93-94 and he was there to do an episode about Mike Dunn! Very nice guy, took time to pose for pics and autographs. The very next weekend he was killed in Daytona! Sad deal....:(

I have a friend who has a "Neil Bonnet" microwave in his kitchen. It still works, and he still uses it. lol

I met Neil Bonnet at Pomona around 93-94 and he was there to do an episode about Mike Dunn! Very nice guy, took time to pose for pics and autographs. The very next weekend he was killed in Daytona! Sad deal....:(

Joe:

Neil came by my pit at Pomona the same weekend and we talked for a few minutes. Before he left he posed for a picture next to my TAFC. Little did we know how short life would be for him. He was a genuine nice guy in my book.

RG

Joe:

Neil came by my pit at Pomona the same weekend and we talked for a few minutes. Before he left he posed for a picture next to my TAFC. Little did we know how short life would be for him. He was a genuine nice guy in my book.

RG

Wow Randy great memory, you should post the pic if you can find it!

It was 1994 ... that was the last Daytona 500 I attended before moving west.

Thanks for posting these old videos Dave ... it has been fun to watch.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back