Will Connolly be with Cagnazzi Next Year? (1 Viewer)

JL

Nitro Member
All the talk about Jeggie and Tommy Lee, and I haven't heard a peep on whether or not Dave Connolly will be working out of their shop next year of not. Inquiring minds want to know...

I'd love to see Dave Connolly race a Cagnazzi car.. with DC's driving ability and a good car I 'd bet the ranch Connolly would be a top 5 finisher... "EVEN WITH NHRA's NEW POINTS SYSYEM!

Last edited:
All the talk about Jeggie and Tommy Lee, and I haven't heard a peep on whether or not Dave Connolly will be working out of their shop next year of not. Inquiring minds want to know...

Connolly is sponsored by Evan Knoll and gets motors from Cagnazzi.They also get shop space but I don't think Cagnazzi has a financial stake in Connolly.I could be wrong about this but this is my understanding.It looks like to me that they are dropping behind in the HP dept. Connolly has had to win alot of races with his RT. RT don't win Championships,the total package does and with the way Lee's car has been running lately,they better step up the motor dept. If Connolly does indeed have Cagnazzi power next year,they will have three motors plus spares to keep up. It's going to be interesting to watch to say the least.

I'd love to see Dave Connolly race a Cagnazzi car.. with DC's driving ability and a good car I 'd bet the ranch Connolly would bea top 5 finisher... "EVEN WITH NHRA's NEW POINTS SYSYEM!

Well, we KNOW that he can finish in the top 8. After that I'm pretty sure they just race in those funny car simulaters for the championship.... :D :eek:

We will be racing my Pro stock team next year. As for owning the team I fund it 100% and own it see ya at the races. Thanks Evan.

Thanks Evan...

I knew that Victor was not the owner, you guys were just working out of that shop... I just was wondering if you would be working with that camp next year...

Dont know yet we will see its been a great group of guys over there and thats a team that knows how to win. Heck we won 4 so far and hope there is more this year and win the championship. Thanks Evan.

Good luck with that team Evan, and I hope you guys have Cagnazzi power next year. Dave's had a great year, and I hope he can catch Greg & Jason.

I know of 1 young Aussie who had some talks with the Cagnazzi team a few races ago for season 2008. He has the whole package and a very smart and experienced old man behind him.

Cheers
Jason

I just hope that Dave does not have to choose between his crew cheif and an engine supplier.I would doubt VC would give up Tom Utt if Dave decided to go elsewere for hp. It is the combo that has allowed him to win this year.

Dont know yet we will see its been a great group of guys over there and thats a team that knows how to win. Heck we won 4 so far and hope there is more this year and win the championship. Thanks Evan.

Thanks for the answer............and for all you do for so many!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back