Wilkerson (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
Wilkerson seems to be on a tear lately, two wins and a runner up. I hope it keeps up. I have to cheer for him, he is from my home state. And, the dad of a college buddy of mine taught Wilkerson at vo-tech in Springfield.

The Houston final was great. It was win-win for me. I was naturally rooting for Courtney, but I would have been happy if Wilkerson won.

I have never met anyone who didn't like Wilk. Just one of the all-around good guys in the sport.

BTW, it's interesting how well he started running when Richard Hartman was brought on board. People where blaming him for his previous team's failures, I wonder where all those people are now?

It was easy to root for Wilk in the past, but after the red carpet treatment he & Bob Wilbur gave me and my family when I re-enlisted in their pit area a while back, it became a no-brainer. Count me in the group that hopes he wins the title this year too. Great start.

I was thinking it was funny how Bob Wilber left and now Wilk is winning! Just kidding Bob!

I was going to reach out to Bob abd bust him on this, then thought better of it. I can't for his book. Should be interesting the things he says about his time as PR guy for both the Worshams and Wilkerson.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back