Why it's so easy... (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
...to be a NY Giants fan! Because they're so doggone predictable. I'll bleed Giants blue till the day I die, but I wasn't buyin' all the hype about the six game winning streak - they hadn't (and still haven't) beaten a team w/ a winning record aside from the hapless Redskins. Still, in the weakened NFC we may have a shot at the playoffs if we can win four or five out of the remaining seven games. And if the Patriots rest all, or most of their starters we may actually steal one there too - though I'm not counting on it.

Gotta agree with ya there Gordon... yesterday was probably not as painful to watch because it was the Cowgirls, and it was an expected loss. I've been a Giants fan since Namath put on the panty hose (I couldn't stand to even look at the Jets after that..). This won't be the season for miracles (that honor is bestowed on the hapless forks that have to deal with T.O.), but our year is coming soon!!

...to be a NY Giants fan! Because they're so doggone predictable. I'll bleed Giants blue till the day I die, but I wasn't buyin' all the hype about the six game winning streak - they hadn't (and still haven't) beaten a team w/ a winning record aside from the hapless Redskins. Still, in the weakened NFC we may have a shot at the playoffs if we can win four or five out of the remaining seven games. And if the Patriots rest all, or most of their starters we may actually steal one there too - though I'm not counting on it.

gordon,
look on the bright side, you could be a vikings fan :eek:
i think our shutout yesterday was our first since you guys (NYG)
wupped up on us in playoffs a few years back.........41-0 i think.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back