Who will Melanie Troxel drive for in '07? (1 Viewer)

As far as I know she doesn't have a ride yet. Her contract with Shoe ends this year.:rolleyes:

Weelllll... If'n we take Evan Knoll at his word we at least know that she will drive for HIM. I guess the question will be is it in HIS car or someone elses with Torco as a sponsor. Definitely one of the drivers I am most interested in seeing how it shakes out.

I agree with Jeff and Paul :cool:

If that does happen, hopefully she will get a decent crew chief with her, that can set Morgans car straight also. That thing has had a 800' fuse all year, but that's a different subject.

Last edited:
I'd hate to she her leave shoe's team but If she does how do I get that ride?

Is it confirmed that Melanie will leave DSR?

Maybe I missed something?
If she leaves and DSR has no more PS plus one or two less FC it must be getting lonely over their at DSR.
For sure Don would have less laundry to do on monday

I agree with Jeff and Paul :cool:

If that does happen, hopefully she will get a decent crew chief with her, that can set Morgans car straight also. That thing has had a 800' fuse all year, but that's a different subject.

I would bet that Hogan would be the guy. I don't think Don will retain a entire crew if he didn't have a sponsor for that team he might want to obtain Hogan but in what roll I have no idea maybe Co-Crew Chief or he could follow the money and call the shots. ;)
If I was a betting man I would choose the later.
Only time will tell as of right now its pure speculation. :rolleyes:
This thread might shed some light on the situation :http://www.nitromater.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2604

Last edited:
seems the lucas deal has been mentioned lately,
but if i was a foolish betting man, i'd remember DPR's
retention of melanie last year and the possibility
of a husband/wife fuel team.

I think if Morgan and Melanie teamed up for 2007,it could be a win win situation for both parties.And if Hogan goes with her thats even better!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back