Who will?? HILLARY WILL !!! (1 Viewer)

Just wondering, what was it the Connie saw in Hillary that made him chose her to drive one of his cars? There were a number of good, experienced TF drivers looking for a ride that he could have picked from. Did she bring some $$$ to the team?

I'm not in the know on that (at all) but thats the way it usually is these days. I think she earned the ride on her own merits.

Its really their buisness and nobody else's. I think she shows good promise for the future. I'm pulling for her to have some wins this season. She sure is easy on the eyes and is real likeable (or so it seems).

I believe that the decision to hire Hillary was made by the car owner - Ken Black. As I understand the arrangement, Connie Kalitta just operates the team with Ken Black footing the bill.

I understand that Ken Black did consider other drivers, but made the decision based on the fact that Hillary is a well spoken and highly motivated racer that won't embarrass anyone and respect his equipment.

It's been said that anyone can be taught to drive. The thing that makes the difference between those that succeed and everybody else - it's the willingness to leave their confort zone and make the sacrifices necessary to be a winner. Just look at Force.

I think any car owner would be making a mistake not to hire drivers like Hillary (and Rod Fuller also).

Good post Ken, But to think of someone "bringing $$$" to Mr. Black & Mr. Kalitta (to sway a decision?)
That would hafta be a whole lotta' cookies!!

Puh-leeeeze everyone, don't turn this into a bashing thread. All I was doing was letting her fans know that she's updated her website with a new look.
:D

Hillary and my daughter (Haley) have become good friends. Hillary wrote a few lines, and posted a couple of pictures of Haley racing her dirt bike in her blog last season.
Hillary is great asset to Drag Racing and all of Motor sports.

Time to go on record with my picks for the year:
Hillary Will
Mel Trox
Erica Enders
Ashley Force
her brother-in-law (Robert H)

Any Questions;)

No Mike, the weekly race thing, points for qualifying, rounds, ect. And I think all five of those "KIDS" are going to go rounds, every race:)

I chatted very briefly with Hillary today at the Detroit International Auto Show. They had her Dragster there too, but she said it was being sent out to Vegas for testing later today. I believe she said she'll be at the Auto Show again tomorrow, if anyone wants to go chat with her.

she's the best. My daughter can't wait to go see her at the races again

Good luck to Hillary and the whole team!! I think they are really going to do great...I am a little partial though. Can't wait to get out there and watch some racing!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back