Who has the longest qualifying streaks? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Grubby's streak ended @ 78 so that has me wondering who has the longest streak in each of the 4 categories?

Thanks Ian. You wouldn't happen to know the numbers for each of the drivers would you?

Sampey-155, Anderson-101, Shoe-92, I don't know who's next for Funny as the list only has the 15 longest streaks.

Maybe Force can talk G.Light into letting him drag out a second car before the session is over.

Who would have thought that Brandon Bernstein winner of the last 3 races in a row, Whit Bazemore who's car always runs decent, Mike Ashley and Robert Hight the 2 baddest F/C's on the planet here the last several races all wouldnt make the field. Thats insane. I dont know what Morgan Lucas needs to do, but they obvisously have some problems that need major fixing. Melanie is not having any problems.

There is no way to say there isint any competition this year. Just crazy. Bernstein, Bazemore, Force, Hight, Capps, Ashley, Tony P all have missed fields this year. Just crazy.

The fields are so close when lots of cars show up. If one session is way better than the rest and you muffed that session, your in trouble. If the track is as suspect tomorrow, its anyone's race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back