Longest ending I've ever seen in a race! (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
Last night's Xfinity race at Fontana was the longest ending to a race I've ever seen. It wiped out the NHRA qualifying broadcast on FS1. Hope that doesn't happen to the finals in Phoenix tonight.

Just to be sure, have FS2 on stand by. That's what happened last night. I was watching the race and it came up that qualifying would be moved to FS2.

Was having a chance to watch the Qualifying show Saturday night, the Moose Club was not crowded and about a few minutes before NHRA show was up I asked the nice bartender to put on the show on FS1. The Xfinity race was on and looked like maybe 15 laps or so were left. There was a crash, a caution, a few more laps and then into "overtime" . I admit I have no idea of the roundy - round rules and certainly do not understand overtime. But an hour later after another crash I realized NHRA was not going to be on that night! I will say though, that yellow car hitting those crash drums with the rear quarter was pretty spectacular. Probably not a straight piece of tubing left in that car!

Race was broadcast OK on Fox Sunday night, but did have to wait an agonizing 17.665 minutes to finish a basketball game. arghhhhhhhhh

Was having a chance to watch the Qualifying show Saturday night, the Moose Club was not crowded and about a few minutes before NHRA show was up I asked the nice bartender to put on the show on FS1. The Xfinity race was on and looked like maybe 15 laps or so were left. There was a crash, a caution, a few more laps and then into "overtime" . I admit I have no idea of the roundy - round rules and certainly do not understand overtime. But an hour later after another crash I realized NHRA was not going to be on that night! I will say though, that yellow car hitting those crash drums with the rear quarter was pretty spectacular. Probably not a straight piece of tubing left in that car!
I also went on FS1 and saw the remaining laps. They had a ticker across the bottom to tune into FS2 to see qualifying. So, that's where I went.

Race was broadcast OK on Fox Sunday night, but did have to wait an agonizing 17.665 minutes to finish a basketball game. arghhhhhhhhh
At the time the Qualifying was to start their was about 1 minute 20 seconds left in game, took 17 minutes to finish

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back