Where's Rahn-o? (1 Viewer)

Tony and Mike:
congrats on the 326.
That's a ton of MPH!
Awesome work gentlemen.

Dennis, maybe you should do some investigating before you spout off about the efforts of Zizzo Racing.

I think you had a good set up all along, My only comment was on the race in Mich. Rahn , like Roger Clemens ( Former Red Sox - now Yankee ) has had great success in the past, and can still pull one out on ocation , but has not been up to past levels. No offense was made to anyone on team Zizzo.

I think you had a good set up all along, My only comment was on the race in Mich. Rahn , like Roger Clemens ( Former Red Sox - now Yankee ) has had great success in the past, and can still pull one out on ocation , but has not been up to past levels. No offense was made to anyone on team Zizzo.

Let me educate you Dennis, David Settles tunes our race car. If that name doesn't ring a bell for you, then you probably haven't been around drag racing for very long.

Rahn Tobler is first and foremost a friend to T.J. and Tony Zizzo. We are always trying to improve our race team and we had the opportunity to have Rahn attend 3 races with us. In that time he was able to take a hard look at our operation and give his comments, criticisms, concerns and advice. Also, I think he enjoyed being around a team where everyone gets along and works their tails off.

Don't always be fooled by the big flashy sponsored teams. Some of those teams have a good amount of internal problems. Some need to quit reading their press clippings and worrying about how cool they look. Some need to quit playing "follow the leader".

Dennis, sometimes what you see, is not really what's going on.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back