Where's Rahn-o? (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Just wondering where Rahn Tobler is going to land after the shakeup with Cory Mac. Since he was working with the Fram team, will he be part of the package with the "leased" DSR cars, or is he out of the picture once again? Anyone heard anything?

rist

He's working on a secret deal with me... Its a huge operation... dont tell anybody... Its about tuning a Jr dragster... Watch out Schumacher! We'll be posting 7.00's at the 1/8th mile!
:cool:

CJ Curtsinger

Ah, so the rumors are true!!!! I heard it was something big, but they were talking 6.50s....

I guess he might be adding another shirt to his collection from this year. Someone had mentioned he was going to the IHRA.

rist

What I don't understand is how people think that Rahn just "forgot" to be a crew chief. Give him time to gel with a team and I am sure he'll do well.

Dennis, you don't have a clue...I'll chime in on this when I get home from Epping.
The race I was referring to was the one at Martin Mich. I know he has had past success, but after the 3 DNQ's with Lucas, and this latest effort tell me something different.

The race I was referring to was the one at Martin Mich. I know he has had past success, but after the 3 DNQ's with Lucas, and this latest effort tell me something different.

Dennis, from your past posts about Rahn you certainly have a personal problem with him. If you let Rahn tune the car on his own and not force him to copy a combination, you will see his talent. Who was the crew chief of the car that had the TF points lead until the final round in Pomona last year? Yeah, I think that proves the guy has talent.

Dennis, from your past posts about Rahn you certainly have a personal problem with him. If you let Rahn tune the car on his own and not force him to copy a combination, you will see his talent. Who was the crew chief of the car that had the TF points lead until the final round in Pomona last year? Yeah, I think that proves the guy has talent.

I have noticed Morgan has done better since he left, perhaps it was a difference of opinon on car setup, or just a string of bad luck. And evryone has had a bit of that, including Austin Coil and Alan Johnson. And I also think a lot of the Kalitta success stems from the Ober bros. and Conrad. They did fine before Rahn. There are lots of people with opinions, some think Barry Bonds is the greatest hitter, I don't , and I have no personal problem with him. Lets see what happens in the future, if I'm wrong I will admit it.

And Paul I might add that he put the car on the pole with a .45, yep awful crew chief :rolleyes:

Without going into detail, I can tell you that our performance, or lack there of, at Martin had nothing to do with a tuning decision by Rahn. Furthermore, with what he helped us to learn from that we applied directly to this past weekends race at Epping. Three 4.6s (4.61, 4.65, 4.66 at 321, 320 and 318) in a row to qualify #1 with top speed of the race.

Nah, he don't know nuthin'

Dennis, maybe you should do some investigating before you spout off about the efforts of Zizzo Racing.

Dennis, maybe you should do some investigating before you spout off about the efforts of Zizzo Racing.

Tony,
It was great to meet you on saturday at Epping. I would say overall your team had a great weekend. I was there to see the 4.61 number one qualfying shot on saturday night.
I thought for sure your team would win the whole deal but runner up ain't bad! Good luck for the rest of the season.
Paul Wentworth

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back