Where were Jamie Howe and Amanda Busick during Reading? (1 Viewer)

algorithm on utube last nite, saw a short piece amanda did at the nationals interviewing vandergriff and prock jrs., i think at austin's house. (he was cooking anyways)
short piece on how they both want to continue in the nhra, preferably as drivers.

I sure miss the Shady Maples. But, I'm leaving Thur morning for a Fri night slotcar race in Las Vegas and even though I'm planning on being back here in SoCal for a race on Sat... I'm going to find the time to have some prime rib while I'm there. It probably won't be as good as the Wed night prime rib at Shady Maples, but it will have to do... Enough horseradish should do the trick. :D The one thing I do miss about being on the road is eating steak and ribs with Jim and Dianne on Thur nights. :)
We were disheartened that The Maple closed at 8 Saturday night, leaving no time to get there. Funny story from 2019, about 6 PSM riders were there and WOW did they pack it in!

We were disheartened that The Maple closed at 8 Saturday night, leaving no time to get there. Funny story from 2019, about 6 PSM riders were there and WOW did they pack it in!
The place is Awesome! Especially for breakfast but because of Covid, A lot of places are closing early.

A friend of mine is co-piloting with one of his buddies for Drag Week. I imagine Brian Lones flew there after Reading because he generally announces with David Freiberger.
I think Freiberger was doing it by himself. I never heard Brian. It may have conflicted with his back to back week NHRA duties. I also noticed Brian was not announcing the Norwalk NMCA event this year as he had in the past.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back