What's the score going to be? (1 Viewer)

Coyote Jack

Nitro Member
O.K. A lot of us are going to be glued to the boob tube on Sunday night. So here is your chance to say I told you so. Take a guess at what the final score will be in the SuperBowl.

I say Patriot's - 35 Giant's - 17

Jack

You and I are alike. For the last two days I've been thinking 34-17 possibly with the Giants getting 24 but I think the ole' Eli is going to show up. Trust me, I'd rather the Giants win than the Pats but we will see. The Pats are just that good. You can put up 40 pts on them and still lose.

The Patriots slept walked thru their week 17 game with the Giants and still won. Eli is a Manning and he is due for some chokage. Belichick is the evil genius. I do not envision anyway this game stays close, and I presently have no problems laying the 12, nor do I have any issues with betting the over of 54 and 1/2.

Patriots 48 Giants 20 and the game is never close or in doubt, the Giants get most of their points in scrub time.

Hope you are watching for the commercials cuz the game is going to be a stinker.

The Patriots slept walked thru their week 17 game with the Giants and still won. Eli is a Manning and he is due for some chokage. Belichick is the evil genius. I do not envision anyway this game stays close, and I presently have no problems laying the 12, nor do I have any issues with betting the over of 54 and 1/2.

Patriots 48 Giants 20 and the game is never close or in doubt, the Giants get most of their points in scrub time.

Hope you are watching for the commercials cuz the game is going to be a stinker.

I'm with Chris. I predicted the Pats to win by at least 3 TD's. I hope I'm wrong and we get a good game. I really couldn't care less who wins, I would just like a close game.

I didn't catch too much of it on the news this morning. But, did I hear that Plaxico Burress (spelling?) guarantee a win or something for the Giants, holding the Pats to 17? Then, Brady remarked "oh, we are only going to score 17?"
I am sort of hoping the Giants win. But, I think the Pats are just that good. With the amount of weapons they have, it will be hard for the Giants to contain the Patriots with all of them.

myth-busters all day, commercial bowl zero...

what???? I thought football was over...

but just because Giants 37... Pats 17
There will be NO perfect season

d'kid

As long as some score matches my numbers, and I win some money, I am opinion-less. No Cowboys, and suddenly the commercials become more intersting. But for arguments sake, will call it Pats 38, Giants 17.:D

The lesson, as always, is I am an IDIOT.

The lesson, as always, is I am an IDIOT.

Don't be so hard on yourself Chris. That's what we're here for. I'll agree with your assessment (but only on this topic.)

I'll openly admit I wanted to see the Fish completely shut up since I watched them play a season with the easiest schedule in history. For that I needed the Pats to take just this one more.

The Giants made it clear that their defense was superior to everything the Pats could produce today and I'll also admit, after watching Archie Manning struggle as the highest paid player in the league on a team that couldn't beat anybody and still maintain the highest degree of class and dignity that I, deep down inside, wanted him to have his second son bring home the MVP award of a second Super Bowl in as many years. The entire Manning family are an inspiration to anyone who ever believed in themselves.

The Giants made it clear that their defense was superior to everything the Pats could produce today and I'll also admit, after watching Archie Manning struggle as the highest paid player in the league on a team that couldn't beat anybody and still maintain the highest degree of class and dignity that I, deep down inside, wanted him to have his second son bring home the MVP award of a second Super Bowl in as many years. The entire Manning family are an inspiration to anyone who ever believed in themselves.
Amen! I love that family....what role models they are!

I have to say that even though I cant stand the Giants (I'm a diehard Cowboys fan) I do like Eli and Stahan and I hate the Pats so I was pulling for them. That one play when it was 3rd and 5 and he looked like he was going down to only get out of it somehow and then throw the bomb that Tyrell came down with somehow (his helmet helped!) was awesome. Thats what won them in the game in my opinion. Well actually the Giants Def won it, but without that play they dont have a chance to win. I thought they were done when NE scored on the Moss td with 2:50 left.

Well, I am eating crow this morning, just like a lot of others from the Northeast. The Giants defense put on quite a performace and my hat is off to them. They deserved the victory. I also think any of the defensive line, or maybe all of it could have been the MVP. I didn't see Eli as the MVP. Sorry, but just couldn't see it. I guess it's back to "Wait till next year" for me. I'm used to it though, I'm a Red Sox fan to. LOL

Jack

Well, I am eating crow this morning, just like a lot of others from the Northeast. The Giants defense put on quite a performace and my hat is off to them. They deserved the victory. I also think any of the defensive line, or maybe all of it could have been the MVP. I didn't see Eli as the MVP. Sorry, but just couldn't see it. I guess it's back to "Wait till next year" for me. I'm used to it though, I'm a Red Sox fan to. LOL

Jack

I agree with you about the MVP should have went to the Giants D as a team but thats not how they do it. Honestly no one really stood out as MVP and therefore the qb of the winning team is going to get it most of the time. Eli had a good game and stayed calm and collected and kept his team in it so he probably deserves it over anyone else individually.

The only way to beat the Pats was to pressure Brady..so he couldn't camp in the pocket and rip you apart.

Giants did that..and then some.

They deserved the win..and I applaud the refs for calling a great game.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back