What race are you most looking forward to in 2020? (1 Viewer)

Joliet....it's the one in my backyard. :) and I love the line up of classes running.

Wild Horse in Phoenix, cuz it's the only one I go to. like Paul said, it's in my back yard. Can make it to the track in around 45 min, depending on traffic.

Pretty much only do the Pomona races and Seattle anymore. So, those are the three I'm looking forward to next year.

Same as every other year - the Pomona Finals. Just a casual 13hr flight, then a 45 minute drive out to the track ;)
It's not the prettiest place, but the history, prestige, countdown drama and the fast passes in the late fall make it a must for me every year that I can make it.

We're looking to do the Big Go again. It's become one of Mrs Rocket's favorite races to go to. An added plus is we get to visit relatives who live in Dayton, A side trip to the Air Force Museum doesn't hurt either!

One thing about Pomona. The first races were held there in 1951. I don't think there is another track in the world that goes back that far & still exists.

does chevy performance return to sponsor the nationals in 2020? they are not listed on the 2020 schedule. tried to google it, found nothing. i think chevy signed on around 5-6 years ago? (after mac)
wonder if they're done? or will re-up?......anyways, will go to bir again in '20. it's just close ...... and kind of fun, although the tiki bar will be closed :( after 25+ years, they were done in '19.

Epping! Especially now that's it's been moved out of the searing heat of July to the end of August. Pro-Stock cars are back too - Bonus!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back