What is WJ's problem? (1 Viewer)

Terrance Smith

Nitro Member
I'm normally on here commenting on someone else's problem but I just had to ask everyone their opinion of what WJ's problem is? Why has he been sruggling so bad when Kurt seems to be making very good passes, with a wrecked car no doubt. I honestly think WJ will have a RJ car next year given the success Jason Line has had with his and now that Greg has one and is running great also. But on the flip side Kurt's Haas car is working excellent also so maybe WJ has just a "lemon" or his crew is totally missing the setup.

Possibly testing for next year? I don't know, but I hope that is the reason for his lack of performance.

When his performance goes in the tiolet, historically, he says he is "testing for next year". This has happend too many times to taken seriously.

When his performance goes in the tiolet, historically, he says he is "testing for next year". This has happend too many times to taken seriously.

Would you be so kind to show me where he said he's testing for nexr year? Even if he was,he owe's no one an explanation.

How can the person with the second most National Meet victories in the history of the sport "NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" ? :eek:

WTF is that? :confused:

How can the person with the second most National Meet victories in the history of the sport "NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" ? :eek:

WTF is that? :confused:

What he is saying is everytime that WJ starts sucking, which has happened alot in the last couple of years, he says its because he is testing and that he's using that as an excuse. I understand what he's saying, but I am sure there is some validity to the testing deal. If I sucked, I would be testing too for next year.

I spoke at length with both he and Arlene Friday at Pomona. Either I missed the part where he claims to be testing or he said it under his breath. He did mention they have struggled with this new car. It's been difficult to get it out of the hole. Although it was built to be identical to Kurt's car (which is running up to par) it has only given them one satisfactory run in their eyes.

Is there an article or the quote where he stated he's "testing for next year" or is this your assumption?
It's surely not what he said to us?

I spoke at length with both he and Arlene Friday at Pomona. Either I missed the part where he claims to be testing or he said it under his breath. He did mention they have struggled with this new car. It's been difficult to get it out of the hole. Although it was built to be identical to Kurt's car (which is running up to par) it has only given them one satisfactory run in their eyes.

Is there an article or the quote where he stated he's "testing for next year" or is this your assumption?
It's surely not what he said to us?

He hasn't said that this year but in the past when the title was out of his reach and he was struggling he has mentioned he was testing for the next year. Remeber when Greg first started whooping everyones ass with the DRCE II WJ decided to fully develop his DRCE III knowing he would need a year to develop it fully. He knew he was gonna take some lumps and he said that in so many words. My intentions were to gather some opinions, like I orginally said it looks as if this particular is a lemon because it is supposed to be twin to Kurt's but it is not performing no where near it. My bet is that he will have an RJ next year since Greg is running so well with his but I don't think WJ's pride will let him do that. Guarantee it will be alot more RJ cars next year in Pro Stock though, you heard it here first.

It's more than the chassis builder. Start by asking Greg if he'll sign one of his most recently removed shocks for your son to have a souvenir?

Last edited:
Wj is the man. I sure would like to see him and Kurt step up next year. This old man didn't stick around to get beat down he has something up his sleeve.
I don't see why everyone wants to bash him? Gm sure seems to like him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back