What is Prudhomme doing....... (1 Viewer)

sparky

Nitro Member
...... hanging out with the Nascar guys at Fontana when there is a race in Phoenix with his cars running?

Interesting. If I was his team's backers, I would be a little bit confused.

Re: What is Prudomme doing.......

...... hanging out with the Nascar guys at Fontana when there is a race in Phoenix with his car running?

Interesting. If I was his team's backers, I would be a little bit confused.

Flew back to LA last night for the Glick Award that was presented to him, as as any good owner knows, sometimes you need to give the employees a break without having the Boss hovering over them all day. And as the Boss, you get to see who hustles and who plays on a game day.

Smart move by Snake- and after 50 years, I trust that he would know where to be hanging out (let's see- L.A. NASCAR race, tons of TV coverage, potential sponsors and $$ backers pouring out of the woodwork.. should I go on? :rolleyes: )

Good point. He is one of the motorsport industry's "Heavyweights". No question about that. Lots of flesh to press at a Cup race.

He really did'nt miss much. Both his guys went out 1st round after qualifying in the top half.

Anybody who knows who Shav Glick is, and his contributions as a motorsports writer for the LA Times, know that to win the prestigious Shav Glick Award is a HUGE honor. SoCal people know what I`m talking about. Big deal Snake missed eliminations in favor of being honored in Fontana.

Hey! Easy does it Chris!:) I was not aware of the award thing. I was not ragging on him. I just thought it was a little odd. Thats all.

Snake made the right choice. Not because it's NASCAR but because he was honored for his great career in front of thousands of racing fans and the press. Good for him. It's really out of line to question it.

Hey! Easy does it Chris!:) I was not aware of the award thing. I was not ragging on him. I just thought it was a little odd. Thats all.
It`s cool, I didn`t mean it to sound like I was giving you a hard time. I just thought most everybody knew why he was going out to Fontana in the first place.

No worries, Chris. I'm as big of a Snake fan as anyone. I've been a fan ever since he literally "FLEW" through the traps at Seattle in the early 70s. No kidding, the thing was ready for liftoff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back