What ever happened to Gina Ferrara??? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Not sure where she was from, but she drove in TF Dragster in the mid 90's in a Red car sponsored by Chet Herbert Cams but for only about 3-4 races that I remember. Then she just vanished!:eek:

I Think she will be back next year, I know for a fact that it will be a fuel car.
but I can not spill the beans as of yet it will not be in the NHRA POWERade Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The car will be ready for Vegas testing next year I have seen pictures of the car and know the car owner!!!

I don't think it's a secret that her and her dad are teamed up with RJ Trotter and will be running Nostalgia Funny Car with a 69 Camaro body. This according to RJ last week at Pomona.

No money honey. I hate to say it but it's best to go blown alcohol and be able to do it for a long time rather than blow your wad on two or three races. If the millionares with no sponsors can't afford it how can anyone else? It was a valient try on her part but I think she would have been just as happy with a regional blown alcohol car. To often it's all or norhing with these folks and sadly with a needed 2 million dollar budget it ends up being nothing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back