What do you think? (1 Viewer)

I'd say Rodger is a pretty smart cookie, Amanda..:D

I'd rather see your Dad driving..but that's cool.

is it for just the one race.. or all?.. i hope he isn't going to step away form the IHRA races and the Pro Mod races...

He's always great to watch at those....

Billy

Don't worry this will not interfere with his IHRA schedule at all. He is still going to race a full season over there this year. He is actually going to the ADRL race in Alabama next week as well. Nothing will mess up his IHRA Pro Stock or Pro Mod schedule, trust me!

But it would be nice to see him back in NHRA. ;) His heart and soul is IHRA though. So we will see.

Last edited:
I'd rather see him driving but this is a very smart move for Brogdon

RB needs some help, and your dad knows whats going on so hopefully he can get them turned around.

WOW.... Trickie Rickie in a Dodge? That would be cool. Hopefully, Brogdon will give him free reign. I don't think that there are too many people better than Rickie at getting a car down the track.

WOW.... Trickie Rickie in a Dodge? That would be cool. Hopefully, Brogdon will give him free reign. I don't think that there are too many people better than Rickie at getting a car down the track.

As a Dodge guy, it was HUGE when Roger chose to campaign a Mopar. Having Rickie in the pits is even HUGE-ER!!!

Go Rickie....GO!

Never a dull moment in Rickie Smith's world, that's for sure!

Sorry it didn't work out for Roger and Rickie, good luck over in IHRA this year Rickie!

I think ...

Trickie Rickie must keep his bags packed 24/ 7..Hope this worKs out for all.Agreed, I would rather see him driving..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back