We thought this was pretty cool (1 Viewer)

ironpony

Nitro Member
Wife is an accountant at Hendrickson Intl.. The company builds lift axles, steer axles and trailer axles. They are family owned and have plants world wide. Their revenue is in the 6 billion range. Well to our surprise they popped up on Ashleys car. We always said they would be a good fit and have seen their axles on trailers in the pits. I always try to support NHRA sponsors, not sure how I could support them. Maybe you guys could buy some axles or know someone who could. People in the industry I have talked to have said they are the best but expensive. Thats usually how it works.

1500x500.jpeg

People in the industry I have talked to have said they are the best but expensive. Thats usually how it works.

View attachment 12457

Cool, new sponsorship is always good.

As for expensive but the best... You get what you pay for.

I spend my money on American made products when I can, for multiple reasons. I buy products that are well made, even if more expensive, and then take care of them. Versus buying crap products only to replace them six months to a year later.

Wife is an accountant at Hendrickson Intl.. The company builds lift axles, steer axles and trailer axles. They are family owned and have plants world wide. Their revenue is in the 6 billion range. Well to our surprise they popped up on Ashleys car. We always said they would be a good fit and have seen their axles on trailers in the pits. I always try to support NHRA sponsors, not sure how I could support them. Maybe you guys could buy some axles or know someone who could. People in the industry I have talked to have said they are the best but expensive. Thats usually how it works.

View attachment 12457
Hendrickson has been in business for a long, long time. Their stuff was always heavy duty and durable. They still made good quality products

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back