Way To Go Skoal Team! (1 Viewer)

Big +1
Tommy, Mike and the Skoal guys have been thundering lately. Color me nuts but I'm kinda looking forward to the new points deal. I don't think any of the other F/C teams would be very happy racing that Skoal Chevy for a championship right now. :D Keep it up guys!

Big +1
Tommy, Mike and the Skoal guys have been thundering lately. Color me nuts but I'm kinda looking forward to the new points deal. I don't think any of the other F/C teams would be very happy racing that Skoal Chevy for a championship right now. :D Keep it up guys!

Charles, I have to agree with you. They have a very bad hot rod right now, imagine what Mr. Green and Company could do with a two car team? By the way Charles, hows your wife doing?

They have a very bad hot rod right now, imagine what Mr. Green and Company could do with a two car team?
Did you happen to catch the Audiocast today? When Larry Dixon was asked about his sponsor for next year, he said he didn't know.....but that his car will be shorter, that's for sure. ;)

Charles, I have to agree with you. They have a very bad hot rod right now, imagine what Mr. Green and Company could do with a two car team? By the way Charles, hows your wife doing?

First, thank you for asking. She's back to normal. Should be going to church tomorrow AM and she's looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule. Should get the test results soon and be able to put this all behind us.

As for the 2 car deal, I honestly don't know. The last two-car season, '04, certainly didn't go well for Tommy or Ron. The last comments I heard where that Tommy and the Skoal guys were kind of enjoying being the sole focus of the F/C effort. They sure did respond well to going with 1 car - winning the Winternationals right out of the box last year and finishing 6th in points. This year's only gotten better. Still two cars would bring more data for tuning. I dunno. I guess it would've been faster if I just said I dunno. :eek:

Did you happen to catch the Audiocast today? When Larry Dixon was asked about his sponsor for next year, he said he didn't know.....but that his car will be shorter, that's for sure. ;)

Kelly, I missed the audiocast. Hmmm, that makes me think Larry will be driving a fuel coupe next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back