Way to go, Skoal Blue! (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Have to change the short block before your first qualifying pass on Friday? No problem.
4 solid qualifying passes? No problem.
Run the full mile on Sunday afternoon? No problem.
What a great way to bounce back after a tough Western Swing! Should be great for the championship points too. What an awesome performance!
Congratulations to Tommy, the Skoal Blue Crew and everyone at DPR!:D

Congrats to TJ and the whole team! I choose to salute you with a Miller Lite (or two, or three, or four...you get the idea) vs some Skoal! ;)

How 'bout a little respect, ESPN?

Geez. Tommy wins 2 rounds and gets no interview. Not even a mention. Then Paul Page says, "Tommy gets a gift from Del Worsham?" A gift? You call nailing an.08 light and a 4.77@322+ a gift?! Gift this, Paul! Thanks to Mike Dunn for a little recognition for the guys. For my money, they're the best damn single car team in the NHRA today. It'd be nice if ESPN paid a little attention to them :mad:

AWESOME job by the skoal team!!!!! its so refreshing to see a 1 car team kick butt! great job. they had the best funny car out there this weekend!

TJ, Mike, and the whole Team... Congrats Guys... Low ET, the Win...
Now, go eat some Sushi :D

Congrats to Mike Green, TJ, Snake and
the crew in silver and blue"
Fantastic work gentlemen!
Bring on the rainbow rolls and albacore!

In my opinion the best car won the race. Congrats to TJ, Mike Green, and crew they had an impressive weekend.

Great win for a great team! I remember watching Mike Green working with Lee Beard on Gary Ormsby's TF car back in the eighties... he's turned into a pretty fine tuner over the years. Nice job.

Congratulations, TJ. I was cheering for the Skoal blue team (after the first round heh) to win this race. I had a good feeling about it after seeing that opening round win.

Sushi is the fuel of winning drivers. ;)

After this weekend, get me a spicy tuna roll. Mmmm.

I shudder to think what the Skoal pit is going to smell like if the fans starting bringing sushi instead of peanut M&Ms. :eek: :D

I shudder to think what the Skoal pit is going to smell like if the fans starting bringing sushi instead of peanut M&Ms. :eek: :D

People can bring both. Sushi for the main course. M&Ms for dessert. I forgot about the M&Ms! LOL I've been on an M&Ms kick lately...

Mike Green gave TJ the best car today!
Congrats to Mike, TJ, Snake and the entire team that was sweet to watch.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back