Way to go, Scotty K!!! (1 Viewer)

Shan

Nitro Member
Impressive job by Scott, Connie, Mikey and the whole Kalitta Air team!!! Sounds like they're finally on to something with that Toyota. Hope they can go some rounds today.

And Scott, you hit the nail on the head when Alan asked you about putting Capps on the trailer - OH, WELL!!! :D

As much as I hate to say it, I think it's time to stick a fork in Capps hopes for the title.

Impressive job by Scott, Connie, Mikey and the whole Kalitta Air team!!! Sounds like they're finally on to something with that Toyota. Hope they can go some rounds today.

And Scott, you hit the nail on the head when Alan asked you about putting Capps on the trailer - OH, WELL!!! :D
THAT was a huge win Shan! Let`s see if John or Robert can separate themselves from the Brut car...the doors open yet again.

I never really cared for Scott during his top fuel days but I will say that he definitely moved up on my list today!

Thanx alot guys:D

(we suck)

What did they find to wake that car up?! At least take out the JFR cars too, OK?
Congrats to Scott(oldtime fave from the LaHaie days)

Wow, I did not expect that. I really thought Ron, Ace and company would be hard to beat for Scott, but like dad always said "Never underestimate the unexpected!" What can I say other than "Great Job", Scott and Company!

Woo-hoo! Man, every once in a while, that ol Conrad catches hold of something, then proceeds to kick a$$!!That was a much needed round 1 win for the boys from Michigan!!! Brought to you from the Kalitta Fan Club, NY Division!

Woo-hoo! Man, every once in a while, that ol Conrad catches hold of something, then proceeds to kick a$$!!
I`m sure the help he`s getting from Alan Johnson doesn`t hurt either. Yes, AJ has been assisting Scott since they started running the Toyota body.

Soooo... they really did find something! Now I wish there were more races left. What a great spirit lifter this has been for these guys though. They have all the friggin' money & talent in the world. It's been a long first season. Trust me, they'll come back next year swinging!

Thanx alot guys:D

(we suck)

What did they find to wake that car up?! At least take out the JFR cars too, OK?
Congrats to Scott(oldtime fave from the LaHaie days)
Paul, I fear your dream of a non-JFR car winning the title may be slipping farther and farther away. Just stay away from any sharp objects for the remainder of this season and remember there's always next year?
See you in Pomona!

Heh Doc...
I ain't giving up I tells ya! This is great. No "chase for the (whatever)" needed.
Eric is great kid tho isn't he?(maybe he could use a haircut:D )
Also, that Guido is sharp. Credit to the old man for admitting he's thick headed. That burn incident was scary. Thick new suit from now on.
anyways, Vegas and Pomona are going to be great!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back