Ooops, He did it again! (1 Viewer)

Shan

Nitro Member
Scotty K., Connie and the Kalitta Air team send Capps packing AGAIN! What did Scott say last time? Oh, well!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, guys! YEAH! :D

...and just like last time, chokes and smokes em in the second:rolleyes:
But which round was more important and which one hurt the most? My guess would be round 1 on both accounts. Medlen's not in the points chase for the championship last time I checked. :eek:

Believe me, there not out to get Capps per se; at this point they'll take on anybody who pulls alongside. This last month has been the best thing to happen to these guys since they signed with Jesse James back in the dragster 2 years ago. This rrreeaaaallly gives them the mometum and will to come out next season and be a very serious threat. The first half of the year was fugly......so this performance upswing couldn't have come at a better time for these folks in my opinion. YOU GO SCOTTY!!!

Look at it this way... Capps can't run the big numbers.....Set it up to run decent, get the win. Medlen has been running great, and had low ET of first round. They probably felt they had to step on it, and it cost them. The true damage was done already.

Too bad the Kalittas have a deal with Red-Line, I think all 4 cars could get free Castrol for a year for what Scott has done the last two races!!! :eek:

Believe me, there not out to get Capps per se; at this point they'll take on anybody who pulls alongside.
I know they're not out to get Ron or anyone else, not yet anyway. LOL. I was just making a point in response to Mr. Flores' negative post. ;)

Shan,
Perhaps I should add that I am a Scott fan from back in the LaHaie days.(good memories!)
I don't mind my man Capps/Ace getting shut down by Scott. Just wanted Scott to at least then go on and win the race.

Shan,
Perhaps I should add that I am a Scott fan from back in the LaHaie days.(good memories!)
I don't mind my man Capps/Ace getting shut down by Scott. Just wanted Scott to at least then go on and win the race.
Glad to hear it, Paul. I wish they would have gone a few more rounds myself.

Does anyone know if Scott's going to be in the Toyota next year, too? Or is their involvement only for the remainder of this season?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back