Way to go Peggy! (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
How about that? First National Event win AND she secures a spot in the Countdown! Good Job GB and Team!

oh yes!!!!!!1 congrats to peggy. all 4 bikes are v-twins- sweet! it couldnt have happened to nicer people than george and jackie bryce! congrats to all!

Peggy's fathers house and motorcycle shop are just about mile away from my house, and I talk to them from time to time, they are great people and I just knew that Peggy was a win just waiting to happen, Go Peggy Go!

Way to Go Peggy and Team Rush Racing Products...

The first time is always sweetest...

Congrats Peggy!!! :) My girls met her at Etown. She made a great impression on them as they've been huge fans ever since.

I have been watching Peggy for a while now and it is good to see her in the final 4. She got a lot of well deserved tv coverage yesterday. {thanks John} I also enjoy such shear happiness and joy. Few times in your life does this type of thing happen.

Keep it upright and enjoy the rest of the season...

jim

Congrats on the first win. I remember talking to Peggy at Indy saying "how cool would it be if you could go and win this thing" Well it only took two more races before she finally did it. wish I was in Dallas like I had originally hoped.

A lovely person and a great racer. Well done!

congrats, that was a great moment seeing her holding that trophy

It's always good to see First Time winners in the Winner's circle! I think Peggy has a Bright future in this sport, how many Black females are there in Motorsports?:rolleyes:

:) I was so happy for Peggy, tears of joy, true emotion, I loved it! Congratulations Peggy, Klement Racing, GB Sqrd! You all deserve this victory! Enjoy and keep pushing to the end I would love to see Peggy win the Championship! :D

Janie

CONGRATULATIONS Peggy! With all of the turmoil about the Force-Bernstein crash, and John's injuries, I sure don't want this fantastic win for her and her team, to get lost.

Great job and good luck in the countdown!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back