War Stories Underway (1 Viewer)

Bobby,
I know the voting is over for the first round. I would still like to read the stories, but keep getting this error both Sunday the 1st and Monday the 2nd of January. I have never had issues with your site before.

404 - Article #19871 not found

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page

Am I the only one that likes War Stories? This year's version is apparently dead in the water, but there's no mention anywhere of what's going on. I'm guessing the "race" that generates a 404 error must have been pulled due to content...it happened last year, too. But the round that was delayed until today is still MIA, and no update is given on the War Stories home page. Any word, Bobby?

Am I the only one that likes War Stories? This year's version is apparently dead in the water, but there's no mention anywhere of what's going on. I'm guessing the "race" that generates a 404 error must have been pulled due to content...it happened last year, too. But the round that was delayed until today is still MIA, and no update is given on the War Stories home page. Any word, Bobby?

Whatever was going on must've been on my end - all is well today! Great stories. I would also buy that book...

I would really love to hear Frank Oglesby's side of the Hawley story. I think Hawley was a little to far away at the time to provide a completely accurate version of what Ogelsby experienced in the car.

-90% jimmy

I would really love to hear Frank Oglesby's side of the Hawley story. I think Hawley was a little to far away at the time to provide a completely accurate version of what Ogelsby experienced in the car.

-90% jimmy

As would I, James. After all, HE was the one who experienced the mishap. As you said, Hawley was in the other lane with virtually no view of the action beside and behind him. I'm sure he was relying on memories of what he had been told happened.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back