Wanna see a REALLY big fine? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
A$$hole Kurt Busch proved today that Penske has done nothing to change him. He was spun out by Smoke because of a typical bonehead move.
He then intentionally ran into Tony's car in the pits, endangering Home Depot crew members. He was immediately parked by NASCAR and summoned to the "Oval Office".
I have a feeling that $100,000 fines, 100 point deductions and suspensions are gonna look like peanuts when NASCAR gets done with this jerk!

I always knew he was a hot head, but he went over the line when he used his car as a weapon and almost took out innocent/defenseless crew members. I would expect NASCAR to hand down some of the most severe penalties ever handed down.

ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WOULD HAVE BEEN IF THE CREWMEMBER HE ALMOST RAN OVER HAD JERKED THIS SMART A$$ OUT OF THE CAR AND BOOTED HIM INTO THE STANDS!!!:mad:

i think they need to send him back to Kindergarten to learn how to play nice with others. what an idiot!!! :mad:

I hope they ban him for the rest of the season!!! He has to be the most hated Nascar driver out there by not only the fans of the sport, but by his peers as well!!!
I didnt see the incident, does anyone know if it is on Youtube or anywhere else?

Roush's take???

in light of Kurt’s latest embarassing incident in a long line of indiscretions and “Oops! I did it again’s!” Except this time, with Roush staring a “reckless driving” incident in the face, one that could very possibly have become a DUI if the breathalyzer used by the police had worked properly, the veil of protection employed by the team around Kurt finally evaporated. With sponsors Diageo and Rubbermaid at their wit’s end, and with only two races left on a contact Kurt asked to be broken for 2006 merely three months earlier, there was no rhyme or reason for Roush to defend another public incident in which perhaps their most talented driver comes out looking like an ass. Simply put, by Roush Team President Geoff Smith, “It’s the last straw for Roush Racing. As I said, we’re officially retiring as Kurt Busch’s apologists, effective today.”

Their words at Roush pretty well sum it up as I see it?

I didn't see it happen but I was able to get this screen shot from NASCAR's web site.

It doesn't look very good for Kurt!

BTW: when did NASCAR start putting mini Top Fuel wings on the back of their cars??? (can you tell I don't follow NASCAR very much :confused:)

kurtbusch.jpg

Actually, I rather enjoyed watching these two Idiots wreck each other. I've seen rookies have more patience racing one another with a lot of laps left in the race (such was this case). Then to see the "Diaper Spoiled Baby of Boohoo" show his a$$ against the "Depends King of Tantrums" in the pits was classic. The star student of Anger Management School went after the 6 year Senior.

Actually, I rather enjoyed watching these two Idiots wreck each other. I've seen rookies have more patience racing one another with a lot of laps left in the race (such was this case). Then to see the "Diaper Spoiled Baby of Boohoo" show his a$$ against the "Depends King of Tantrums" in the pits was classic. The star student of Anger Management School went after the 6 year Senior.

Now, that's a classic post! Thanks Dale!

I have my reasons for disliking NASCAR but I'm sure most of the drivers aren't like Kurt Busch, but unfortunately crap like this is the reason why people consider this a "redneck" sport and this will just give them more ammo. :rolleyes:

BTW: when did NASCAR start putting mini Top Fuel wings on the back of their cars??? (can you tell I don't follow NASCAR very much :confused:)

That's part of the Car Of Tomorrow (COT) that is being implemented at certain races thos year. Next year the car will be used at all races. It is supposed to make the racing better.

He has to be the most hated Nascar driver out there by not only the fans of the sport, but by his peers as well!!!

his brother runs a close second ;) Goes to show it doesn't matter if you have all the talent in the world if you can't keep your brain in gear...

Fortunately, the crew guy saw him coming and automatically hopped up onto the hood to avoid Busch. I say park his butt - and Roger should do the same - permanently.

A$$hole Kurt Busch proved today that Penske has done nothing to change him. He was spun out by Smoke because of a typical bonehead move.
He then intentionally ran into Tony's car in the pits, endangering Home Depot crew members. He was immediately parked by NASCAR and summoned to the "Oval Office".
I have a feeling that $100,000 fines, 100 point deductions and suspensions are gonna look like peanuts when NASCAR gets done with this jerk!

True, but in my opinion, Tony is not much better. In my opinion, I think one could compile a long list of stupid moves and dangerous stunts that both these clowns have done in the past, that not only endangered other drivers lives, but those of spectators in the stands as well. I read both quotes on NASCAR.com and it is obvious that both these guys are hotheads.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back