VMP Torco Race Fuels Nationals Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are the photos from the Torco Race Fuel Nationals.

Before the first round of Top Alcohol Eliminations we gathered all the Top Alcohol Teams that were in the staging lanes and got a group shot with a card that was signed by all the Top Alcohol Teams for Mark Albert and his Family.

edit1.jpg

Get well soon Mark!

DSCF6932edit.jpg

Mark Albert Photo Gallery

Cards can be sent to:
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Cedar Crest & I-78
P.O. Box 689
Allentown, PA. 18105-1556
Burn Unit - Mark Albert

Donations:
The Mark Albert Recovery Fund
P.O. Box 233
South Park, PA 15129

David you are the MAN! When do you have time to grab a Burger or Soda? How you can take SOOOO Many pics in 3 days blows my mind!;)

Gotcha David...
Will get a card in the mail Monday.

Now, is it redundant to say.... Great Stuff David:D but then I've got the main page bookmarked, so I've been, ah, watching things come together over the last week... loved the shot of Doug waxing the truck Saturday morning at the Follow A Dream pit...

You didn't hang for Monday testing, did you? And I love the Garlits gallery...

Your stuff, as always, gives the feeling I was there... and I loved the shot of Hilary and EE talking, and check out the heels on Hilary, gotta be 4" plus:D

So that was you taking pictures of Hiollary Will folding her parachutes Friday night. I got there as she was finishing folding the first one. I wish I knew who you were, I would have liked to talk with you. At least I got to chat with Hillary some - she is very nice.

Thanks for sharing all your great pictures.

Brett

Thanks For The compliments on the photos glad you all enjoyed them.

Joe the Top Alcohol Teams feed me well in the pits when I am walking around. I used to lose weight at the races now its the total opposite. After ATCO this weekend it will be time to hit the treadmill! As for taking lots of pictures I just take them as I am walking around and having fun.

Karl was nice meeting you, always nice to be able to put a face with a name. I had to get back to work for Monday so I was unable to stay for testing.

Brett it was probably was me you saw then. Hillary is pretty cool glad you got the chance to talk to her.

Well time to catch up on some sleep! Thanks again for the compliments.

David

David,

You are always welcome in our pit and Chef Erik can help out with your weight gain adventure. Thanks again for allowing me to use the photo from the VMP rainout.

David,

You are always welcome in our pit and Chef Erik can help out with your weight gain adventure. Thanks again for allowing me to use the photo from the VMP rainout.

Your very welcome Angelo. Pretty cool seeing one of my photos making it in one the the blogs on NHRA.com. Hopefully next year we will meet up as Richmond was my last National Event for 2006. Vegas and Pomona a bit far of a drive from New Jersey :(

David

Your very welcome Angelo. Pretty cool seeing one of my photos making it in one the the blogs on NHRA.com. Hopefully next year we will meet up as Richmond was my last National Event for 2006. Vegas and Pomona a bit far of a drive from New Jersey :(

David

Next year it is! Just let me know what event you will be attending and I'll bring the beer.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back