Vegas Race Hotels... (1 Viewer)

Jrod

Administrator
Cannery on Craig Road by the track is $39.95 Sunday-Thursday
and $99.95 Friday and Saturday

Monte Carlo on the Strip is $49.95 Sunday - Thursday
and $115.00 Friday and Saturday

email [email protected] or call the office @ 661-718-8927

The Palms is worth the drive to see the Halloween costumes (or lack of) on the women there to party.
More silicone than on a race car!

Based on my experiences at Harrah's last Halloween, well worth checking out the Carnival Court! Lots of hot, scantily clad women....and the men aint that bad either! ;)

I don't know if they still do it, but Hilton had a bad reputation for double booking & people would get here to find out that they didn't actually have a room after all.
We stayed at the LV Hilton every time from when they opened the Strip in 2000, until about two years ago, and never ran into any problems. Just saying

We stayed at the LV Hilton every time from when they opened the Strip in 2000, until about two years ago, and never ran into any problems. Just saying

I understand & normally, I wouldn't comment on something this unless I knew facts. My parents and some people they were travelling with were actually affected by this issue. But, it was more than 5 years ago...

Based on my experiences at Harrah's last Halloween, well worth checking out the Carnival Court! Lots of hot, scantily clad women....and the men aint that bad either! ;)

Well I know what I'm doing Saturday night!:p I sure wish I knew about these hotel deals more than a month in advance, I usually book Priceline for most of my travel.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back